- Neuromodulation of the intestinal immune system
- Immunomodulation of afferent nerve function and visceral hypersensitivity
- Intestinal macrophage phenotyping
- Pathophysiology and treatment of irritable bowel syndrome
- Pathophysiology of postoperative ileus
- Pathophysiology of gastroesophageal reflux disease
- Pathophysiology and treatment of achalasia
- Neuron-glial interactions in the ...
Immunology University of Antwerp
Growth and Development Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The establishment of this research group aims to group and structure research into the growth and development of healthy and chronically ill children. Growth and development should be viewed in broad terms, ie both physically, psychologically, and development of maturity and (medical) responsibilities.
This research of the group focuses on the following four sub-areas with following researchers as ZAP:
1. Intestinal mucosa ...
Pediatrics Vrije Universiteit Brussel
The service pediatrics deals with the medical care of infants, children, and adolescents.