< Back to previous page
- Research interest:The overarching focus of my research is to study the complex mechanisms that govern basophil and mast cell activation mainly in drug hypersensitivity but also allergy to food, hymenoptera venom and cannabis sativa. Particular expertise has been gathered in the domain of perioperative anaphylaxis.
- Keywords:ALLERGY, Medicine
- Disciplines:Anaesthesiology not elsewhere classified, Allergology, Inflammation, Laboratory medicine not elsewhere classified, Cell signalling, Molecular and cell biology not elsewhere classified, Molecular diagnostics, Diagnostics not elsewhere classified, Immunology not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques:Functional analyses of mast cells and basophils by flow cytometry and microscopy.
- Users of research expertise:The laboratory Immunology is offering a unique platform of functional flow cytometry, particularily for analyses of basophils and cultured human mast cells.