Research topics of this unit are : trends in finance, business in finance, banking en finance.
Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) KU Leuven
The primary missions of the Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB) are education and research.
A FEB education aims to prepare students for successful entrepreneurial endeavours and careers in the corporate world, in national and international public policy-making, or in research. To achieve this the FEB offers high-quality, research-based degree programmes in the fields of both economics and business, and from Bachelor to ...
Department of Agricultural economics Ghent University
Applied Economics Vrije Universiteit Brussel
research in (applied( macro/microeconomics
The research focus of the Technology Cluster Computer Science at Campus De Nayer (Sint-Katelijne-Waver) is on industrial applications of Artificial Intelligence technology. This comprises both Knowledge Representation (representing and reasoning with complex domain knowledge) and Machine Learning (deriving models, which are often probabilistic and/or relational, from data). At Campus De Nayer, this group collaborates with the Technology ...
Informatics Section KU Leuven
- Study of declarative programming languages (logic & functional) and their applications. - Efficient implementation of declarative programming languages. - Development tools for declarative programming languages, incl. tools for program analysis, verification and transformation & tools based on abstract interpretation. - Knowledge representation & reasoning in logic programming, representation of open knowledge domains, ...
Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy KU Leuven
The Leuven Institute for Healthcare Policy consists of the following research groups:
- Patient Safety and Quality
- Financing and Organisation Health Care Management
- Communication in Health Care Management
- Ethics of Health Care Management
- Health Law