< Back to previous page
Guido Van Hal
- Research Expertise:Quantitative and qualitative research on alcohol, tobacco and illicit drug use in several groups: adolescents, students, elderly people. Breast and colorectal cancer screening.
- Keywords:ILLICIT DRUGS, DRUG ABUSE, TOBACCO, ALCOHOL, ALCOHOLISM, ALCOHOL ABUSE, BREAST CANCER, CANCER SCREENING, COLORECTAL CANCER, CANCER PREVENTION, MASS SCREENING, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Public health care, Health promotion and policy, Preventive medicine, Public health sciences, Public health services, Primary health care
- Research techniques:Evaluation research of cancer screening programmes. Questionnaires and qualitative research in the target groups. Self-administered questionnaires, Focus Group Discussions, in-depth interviews.
- Users of research expertise:Policy makers, researchers, prevention workers.