< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Paul Matthyssens performs research on the intersection between industrial marketing, strategic management and innovation. His research interests include business and industrial marketing, value innovation, global strategy, industry transformation, business modelling and purchasing strategy. Methods are mainly qualitative but also quantitative, multivariate studies are undertaken.
- Keywords:MANAGEMENT STRATEGY, Economics and applied economics
- Disciplines:Applied economics, Business administration and accounting, Management, Marketing, Product development
- Research techniques:Field observations, action research, process studies, focus groups, expert interviews, depth interviews, questionnaires. Bridging theory and practice through systematic combining.
- Users of research expertise:Large scale and medium-sized companies, provincial, regional and national institutes and government, consultancy companies, other research groups (worldwide).