- Disciplines:Innate immunity, Adaptive immunology
- Department of Diagnostic Sciences (Department)
MemberFrom1 Oct 2018 → Today
- Department of Clinical chemistry, microbiology and immunology (Department)
MemberFrom1 Aug 2018 → 30 Sep 2018
1 - 1 of 1
- Characterization of a novel innate CD8 PD1 positive thymic T cell population and its progeny in cord bloodFrom1 Nov 2019 → TodayFunding: FWO fellowships
1 - 5 of 5
- Small-scale manufacturing of neoantigen-encoding messenger RNA for early-phase clinical trials(2022)
Authors: Joline Ingels, Laurenz De Cock, Rupert Mayer, Pam Devreker, Karin Weening, Nele Lootens, Saskia De Smet, Marieke Brusseel, Stijn De Munter, Melissa Pille, et al.Pages: 213 - 222
- In vitro OP9-DL1 co-culture and subsequent maturation in the presence of IL-21 generates tumor antigen-specific T cells with a favorable less-differentiated phenotype and enhanced functionality(2021)
Authors: Sarah Bonte, Stijn De Munter, Lore Billiet, Glenn Goetgeluk, Joline Ingels, Hanne Jansen, Melissa Pille, Laurenz De Cock, Karin Weening, Tom Taghon, et al.
- T-cells with a single tumor antigen-specific T-cell receptor can be generated in vitro from clinically relevant stem cell sources(2020)
Authors: Sarah Bonte, Stijn De Munter, Glenn Goetgeluk, Joline Ingels, Melissa Pille, Lore Billiet, Tom Taghon, Georges Leclercq, Bart Vandekerckhove, Tessa Kerre
- Human thymic CD10+ PD-1+ intraepithelial lymphocyte precursors acquire interleukin-15 responsiveness at the CD1aU+2013 CD95+ CD28U+2013 CCR7U+2013 developmental stage(2020)
Authors: Lore Billiet, Glenn Goetgeluk, Sarah Bonte, Stijn De Munter, Laurenz De Cock, Melissa Pille, Joline Ingels, Hanne Jansen, Karin Weening, Filip Van Nieuwerburgh, et al.
- Rapid and effective generation of nanobody based CARs using PCR and Gibson Assembly(2020)
Authors: Stijn De Munter, Alexander Van Parys, Layla Bral, Joline Ingels, Glenn Goetgeluk, Sarah Bonte, Melissa Pille, Lore Billiet, Karin Weening, Annick Verhee, et al.