< Back to previous page
- Keywords:social stratification, cultural sociology, ethnical minorities, cultural participation, partner choice, cultural education
- Disciplines:Sociology of leisure and tourism, Sociological methodology and research methods, Social differentiation, stratification and social mobility, Sociology of arts, Migration, Race and ethnic relations, Ethnicity and migration studies, Sociology of health, Arts and cultural policy, Sociology of family, Sociology of education, Family and household studies, Cultural sociology, Cultural participation
1 - 10 of 12
- Amateur arts into view - follow up survey 2019From1 Nov 2018 → 31 Mar 2020Funding: Department Welfare, Public Health and Culture
- Free time of young people in migrationFrom20 Dec 2017 → 1 Mar 2019Funding: Department Welfare, Public Health and Culture
- Position of women in the professional field of artFrom1 Sep 2017 → 28 Feb 2018Funding: Department Welfare, Public Health and Culture
- Research into cultural education and participation of small children (0-6 years)From1 Sep 2017 → 19 Jan 2018Funding: Department Welfare, Public Health and Culture
- Knowledge center for culture and media participationFrom1 Jan 2016 → TodayFunding: Decretal Policy Research Centres with relevancy to policy
- Actors in the spotlight. Research on the earnings and socio-economic position of the Flemish professional actorsFrom29 Aug 2013 → 31 Mar 2014Funding: Department Welfare, Public Health and Culture
- Transnational endogamy in migrant communities in Belgium (2001-2008)From1 Mar 2013 → 31 Dec 2017Funding: BOF - Doctoral projects
- Cultural Policy Research Centre (2012-2015)From1 Jan 2012 → 31 Mar 2016Funding: Decretal Policy Research Centres with relevancy to policy
- Sexual Health in Flanders II "SEXPERT II"From1 May 2011 → 31 May 2014Funding: SBO (Strategic basic research)
- Research into the phenomenon of marriage migrationFrom1 Nov 2010 → 30 Jun 2011Funding: ESF
1 - 10 of 127
- Statistiek : oefenboek(2021)Pages: 152 p.
- Partner selection patterns in transition : the case of Turkish and Moroccan minorities in Belgium(2021)Pages: 1041 - 1080
- Divorce in Turkish and Moroccan communities in Belgium(2020)Pages: 617 - 641
- Alleen maar een verlangen? Jobgerelateerde risicofactoren en seksueel grensoverschrijdend gedrag in de Vlaamse cultuur- en mediasector(2020)Pages: 159 - 181
- Statistiek : oefenboek(2020)Pages: 151 p.
- 'This one at least means something' : a quantitative approach on studying aesthetic development of secondary school pupils(2019)Pages: 139 - 139
- Vrije tijd van jongeren in migratie(2019)Pages: 80 p.
- Partner type attitudes of parents and adolescents : understanding the decline in transnational partnerships among Turkish migrants in Flanders(2019)Pages: 1078 - 1106
- Jongeren in migratie aan het woord over hun vrijetijd en deelname aan het georganiseerde vrijetijdsaanbod(2019)Pages: 390 - 408
- Statistiek : oefenboek(2019)Pages: 154 p.