< Back to previous page
- Research interest:The expertise of Prof. Guy Hans is situated in the field of acute, subacute and chronic pain. His research is mostly focused on neuropathic pain conditions as wall as on the utilization of mobile health and e-health applications in nociceptive conditions.
- Keywords:PAIN MANAGEMENT, TELEVIGILANCE, Medicine
- Disciplines:Pain medicine anesthesiology, Palliative care and end-of-life care
- Research techniques:animal pain models for acute and chronic pain, quantitative sensory testing, pharmacological research and research on e-health and m-health
- Users of research expertise:Pharmacological companies, patient organizations and government agencies.