< Back to previous page
- Research interest:I currently working in radiotracer development with the purpose of using these tracers for imaging of cell death. I have experience with different radioisotopes and different radiolabeling methodologies, including Tc-99m, Ga-68 and Zr-89 using chelation, and F-18 using click radiochemistry. I also have extensive knowledge on animal models of colorectal cancer. At the moment I am developing of novel PET radiotracers that allow the readout of cell death. Development, optimization and validation of novel probes selective for the cell death process is of paramount importance in the translational research.
- Keywords:TREATMENT RESPONSE EVALUATION, RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS, CELL DEATH, Medicine
- Disciplines:Nuclear imaging, Cell death , Cancer biology, Biomarker discovery, Biomarker evaluation, Clinical trials, Compound screening, In vitro testing, Non-clinical studies
- Research techniques:Organic chemistry, radiochemistry, HPLC, HPLC-MS, NMR, cell culture, electrophoresis, SPECT and PET
- Users of research expertise:Researchers