< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Development and validation of radiopharmaceuticals that can provide non-invasive and longitudinal whole-body diagnosis of disease and monitoring of therapeutic responses using SPECT and PET imaging. Focus on the identification of reliable biomarkers of immune-mediated tumor response to therapy from preclinical to clinical use to stratify patients and accelerate the evaluation of the efficacy of next-generation immunotherapies in solid tumors and hematological malignancies.
- Keywords:TREATMENT RESPONSE EVALUATION, RADIOPHARMACEUTICALS, CELL FATE, Medicine
- Disciplines:Nuclear imaging, Cell death, Cancer biology, Biomarker discovery, Biomarker evaluation, Clinical trials, Compound screening, In vitro testing, Non-clinical studies
- Research techniques:Organic chemistry, radiochemistry, radiotracer development, HPLC, HPLC-MS, NMR, cell culture, IHC, autoradiography, western blot, flow cytometry, SPECT and PET imaging, PK/PD, tumor animal models.
- Users of research expertise:Researchers