< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Tumor immunology and cancer immunotherapy Basic, translational and clinical research to develop effective novel combination therapies to treat hematological malignancies and solid tumors by combining immune stimulation with inhibition of immune suppression.
- Keywords:TOLL-LIKE RECEPTORS, CELLULAR IMMUNITY, NATURAL KILLER CELLS, TUMOR VACCINE, CANCER ASSOCIATED FIBROBLASTS, CANCER BIOMERKERS, CANCER THERAPY, CANCER IMMUNOTHERAPY, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Immunology, Oncology, Cancer therapy, Immunomodulation therapy
- Research techniques:multicolor flow cytometry, including sorting magnetic bead-based cell purification real time live cell imaging flow cytometric cytotoxicity assay immunoassays: ELISA, ELISPOT, MIA, intracellular cytokine staining sterile cell culture plasmid cloning in vitro RNA transcription mouse models
- Users of research expertise:Cancer researchers Immunologists Cell biologists