< Back to previous page
Department of Information technology
Main organisation:Faculty of Engineering and Architecture
Lifecycle:1 Jan 1993 → Today
Organisation profile:The Department of Information Technology (INTEC) is divided into several research topics:AcousticsDesignElectromagneticsInternet Based Communications Networks and ServicesPhotonicsWavesWireless and Cable
Disciplines:Computer hardware, Multimedia processing, Communications technology
1 - 10 of 482
- Ultra-wide tuning range III-V-on-silicon tunable lasers for coherent transceiversFrom19 Aug 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- UTP4Q - A flexible platform for photonic ICs for quantum applications using transfer printingFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Strategic Basic Research (SBO)
- White light laser-based confocal fluorescence lifetime imaging microscope for multi-parameter 3D live imagingFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Medium Size Research Infrastructure
- TOPTRANS: a sub-micron alignment accuracy large-area micro-transfer printing tool for the electronic-photonic micro-systems of the futureFrom1 May 2022 → TodayFunding: FWO Medium Size Research Infrastructure
- Development of Wearable multi-band Antennas for Maritime Search And Rescue mission (WAMSAR)From1 Apr 2022 → TodayFunding: Other governmental enterprises (Federal Level)
- Electro-mechanical coupling in Silicon photonics.From1 Mar 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - doctoral mandates
- DELOQ: Detect Locate and Quantify methane emissionsFrom15 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: IOF - technology validation in lab
- A data-driven, multi-faceted digital communication twin for wireless network analysis and managementFrom1 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Soft and flexible technologies for electrical and optical modulation of the epileptic brain.From1 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: BOF - projects
- Research Programme Artificial Intelligence - 2022From1 Jan 2022 → TodayFunding: Department Science, Innovation and Media
1 - 10 of 6433
- Enabling interactive querying for latency-sensitive applications on big datasets(2022)
Authors: Leandro Ordonez AntePages: XXXII, 211 p.
- Data science and energy : some lessons from Europe on higher education course design and delivery(2022)
Authors: Hussain Kazmi, Íngrid Munné-Collado, Khaoula Tidriri, Lars Nordström, Frank Gielen, Johan DriesenNumber of pages: 1
- Advanced mathematical and numerical analysis of induction hardening of steel(2022)
Authors: Van Chien LePages: XXIV, 157 p.
- Compact, broadband, and highly efficient leaky-wave antenna in air-filled substrate integrated waveguide technology(2022)Pages: 126 - 128
- NFV anomaly detection : case study through a security module(2022)Pages: 18 - 24
- Satellite based fault diagnosis of photovoltaic systems using recurrent neural networks(2022)Number of pages: 1
- Template matching and matrix profile for signal quality assessment of carotid and femoral laser doppler vibrometer signals(2022)Number of pages: 1
- Multi-branch neural networks for video anomaly detection in adverse lighting and weather conditions(2022)Pages: 3027 - 3035
- A robust wireless backhaul solution for optical attocell networks(2022)
Authors: Yuhui WuPages: var. p. p.
- Wireless radio channel modelling for vehicular and indoor applications(2022)
Authors: Marwan YusufPages: XXVI, 174 p.