Immunology - Biochemistry Hasselt University
Orthodontics KU Leuven
Research at the KU Leuven Orthodontic unit is focused on aspects of orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics both in growing and non-growing populations. Growth, development and morphology are evaluated in three dimensions whenever applicable.
- Studies on the role of the MSX1-gen in the ethiology of cleft lip and palate and hypodontia. - Hormonal interactions with craniofacial morphology and growth. - The use of dental maturation score ...
Physiology Hasselt University
- Myelinization in physiological and neuro-inflammatory conditions
- Neurodevelopmental role of neurotransmitters
- Physiological and pathophysiological roles of cys-loop ligand-gated ion channels
- Microglia and neurogenesis: involvement in CNS development and excitability disorders
- Transepithelial transport of ...
Department of Public health Ghent University
Department of Radiation oncology and experimental cancer research Ghent University
Former Department of Animal Health Institute of Tropical Medicine
Laboratory of Auditory Neurophysiology KU Leuven
Laboratory of Auditory Neurophysiology is part of the research group Neurophysiology. Particular topics of present interest are animate and inanimate object processing, action processing, 3D shape processing, visual control of grasping, perceptual learning, categorization and modulations of visual cortical responses by attention and reward. At the technical level, the group investigates the relationship between neural activity and fMRI ...
Ophtalmology - Eye surgery UZBrussel
The ophthalmology department is committed to provide excellent care for all diseases related to the eye. The Ophthalmology service, in addition, has two other important tasks: scientific research and education.
Social Law Vrije Universiteit Brussel
SORE develops research on labour law and social security law in the national, European and international context. 1. In the field of labour law, the main areas of research are Labour contracts; Workers participation; - Collective bargaining; - Trade union freedom; - European trade unionism; - Fundamental social rights; - European labour relations; - Conflict of laws. 2. In the field of social security law main areas of research are old age ...