< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Flow cytometry and sorting, electroporation of mammalian cells.Culture, genetic modification and neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells.
- Keywords:TRANSPLANTATION, STEM CELLS, NON-VIRAL GENE TRANSFER, FLOW CYTOMETRY, EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS, Medicine
- Disciplines:Systems biology, Biomaterials engineering, Biological system engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Other (bio)medical engineering, Environmental engineering and biotechnology, Industrial biotechnology, Other biotechnology, bio-engineering and biosystem engineering, Hematology, Immunology, Laboratory medicine
- Research techniques:- Nonviral gene transfer (electroporation, lipofection)- In vitro culture of hematopoietic cells- Detection of antigen-specific T cellular immune responses- Molecular diagnostic techniques relevant to haematology- Culture, genetic modification and neural differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells- Culture of human embryonic stem cells
- Users of research expertise:- National and international academic research groups- Farmaceutical/biomedical industry/spin-offs