< Back to previous page
Wim Vanden Berghe
- Research Expertise (University of Antwerp):Pyrosequencing is a fast, simple and quantitative method for analysis of CpG methylation, mutation analysis, SNP analysis in multiple sites in a single assay and eliminates the reliance on restriction sites, large quantities of DNA, gels, dyes and a mandatory separation step.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):EPIGENETICS, MUTATION ANALYSIS, SNP ANALYSIS AND DETECTION, Chemical engineering and applied chemistry
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Pyrosequencing is performed on Pyromark Q24 equipment (Qiagen)
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Epigenetic research: Quantitative assays for specific DNA methylation markers Quantitative assays on global DNA methylation markers (LINE1, LUMA) Genetic research Qualitative/quantiative assays for mutation analysis Qualitative/quantiative assays for SNP analysis
- See also: Wim Vanden Berghe (Ghent University)