< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Movement Ecology: studying foraging behaviour, migration and parental care. Behavioural Ecology: using natural populations and field-based research to investigate the effects of natural selection acting on experimentally manipulated traits. Evolutionary Ecology to study intra-family conflict resolution, phenotypic plasticity and co-adaptation among other via artificial selection experiments.
- Keywords:HABITAT MANAGEMENT, NATURAL SELECTION, FAMILY MATTERS, Biology
- Disciplines:Animal ecology, Behavioural biology, Behavioural ecology
- Research techniques:GPS tracking, Behavioural observations, Immunological analyses, Hormone analyses (from blood or other tissues), Field-based research, Molecular genetic analyses
- Users of research expertise:Nature conservation agencies, Media, Public authorities, Agriculture