< Back to previous page
Sven De Bruycker
- Research interest:My research focuses on the characterization of positron emission tomography (PET) imaging agents for hypoxia, and on their utility for the assessment of therapeutic interventions in cancer.
- Keywords:RADIOTHERAPY, IMAGING TECHNIQUES, ONCOLOGY, HYPOXIA, ANIMAL MODELS, NON-INVASIVE BIOMARKER, METFORMIN, PET-CT, Medicine
- Disciplines:Biomarker discovery, Biomarker evaluation, In vitro testing, Non-clinical studies, Nuclear imaging, Radiation therapy, Histology, Cancer biology, Cancer diagnosis, Cancer therapy
- Research techniques:PET, SPECT, CT, BLI, in vitro, in vivo, immunohistochemistry
- Users of research expertise:Scientists