< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Language acquisition Language learing Language in deaf children with a cochlear implant
- Keywords:SOFTWARE TOOLS, NATURAL LANGUAGES, LANGUAGE PROCESSING, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:Language studies, Linguistics, Theory and methodology of linguistics, Other languages and literary studies
- Research techniques:Observational studies of language use, language behavior Corpora Experimental studies
- Users of research expertise:Professionals dealing with children's language: psychologists, speech pathologists, speech therapists, ... Broad public Everyone dealing with or using natural language text (documents, filing systems,...).