< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Historical study of the book: production techniques, design, publishing and the booktrade, libraries, cultures of collecting, books becoming heritage.Bibliographical description of historical book collections.Opening up of historical book collections to a broad public through publications, exhibitions,...
- Keywords:BIBLIOGRAPHY, CULTURAL HERITAGE, BOOK HISTORY, BOOK AND PUBLISHING STUDIES, TYPOGRAPHY, LIBRARY, History
- Disciplines:Heritage and cultural conservation, History, Cultural history
- Research techniques:Library and archive research into the production, distribution and consumption of the book and into the history of libraries.Provenance research.Typographic research (e.g. relation between design and target audience, between design and retrieval of information...).
- Users of research expertise:Libraries, especially libraries with special (heritage) collectionsResearchers, lecturers, and students in the fields of (art-) history, literature, library and information science, communications scienceAuthorities bearing responsibilities in the field of cultural heritage and libraries