< Back to previous page
- Research interest:- Antioxidant evaluation of pure compounds and extracts.- Integrated antimicrobial (bacteria, fungi, yeasts and parasites) screening and profiling of pure compounds and extracts, microbiological analysis of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and raw materials and animal models for evaluation of antimicrobial activity.
- Keywords:ANTIOXIDANTS, ANIMAL MODELS, CYTOTOXICITY, DISINFECTION, ANTIMICROBIAL SUSCEPTIBILITY, CELL CULTURES, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Microbiology, Systems biology, Laboratory medicine, Biomarker discovery and evaluation, Drug discovery and development, Medicinal products, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy, Toxicology and toxinology, Other pharmaceutical sciences, Veterinary medicine
- Research techniques:- Cell culture lab, standard microbial techniques- Electron Paramagnetic Resonance (EPR)
- Users of research expertise:- Pharmaceutical industry - Chemical and polymer industry - Food industry