< Back to previous page
- Research interest:My main research interest is the application of experimental psychophysiological and neuroimaging methods to answer the questions posed by social sciences and philosophy.In terms of research fields I work in:- interpersonal communication- online hate speech- boredom- boundaries of rational reasoning- logic of everyday thinking- non-classical logic
- Keywords:PSYCHOLINGUISTICS, NON-CLASSICAL LOGIC, PSYCHOLOGY, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Applied psychology, Biological and physiological psychology, Clinical and counseling psychology, Cognitive science and intelligent systems, Developmental psychology and ageing, General psychology, Human experimental psychology, Psychological methods, Social psychology, Other psychology and cognitive sciences, Other social sciences
- Research techniques:In my research I utilize several research techqniques from various fields: - electroencephalography (EEG), - electrodermal activity measurements (EDA) - heart rate variability (HRV) - immunoassays (ELISA) - high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)- behavioral experiments, social dilemma games- modeling with non-classical logics (fuzzy logic, logic of content)
- Users of research expertise:My research in social sciences is applicable to:-Developing communities via social information exchange management-Countering online discrimination and cyberbullyingMy research in philosophy is applicable to the fields concerned with the structure of human reasoning and the nature of inference.