< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research on the effects of pollution on natural ecosystems. In many cases related to policy.Analysis of pollutants in water, soil, sediment or biota, mainly metals. Determination of the bioavailability of metals in these matrices.Development of models to identify pollution risks in aquatic ecosystems.
- Keywords:ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT, ENVIRONMENTAL CONTAMINANTS, Biology
- Disciplines:Ecology, General biology, Aquatic chemistry, Environmental chemistry, Environmental impact and risk assessment, Environmental management, Environmental monitoring
- Research techniques:Analysis of metals in water, soil, sediment, biotaDetermination of the bioavailability of metals: passive samplers, AVS-SEM, soil and sediment characteristicsOrganotin analysis
- Users of research expertise:ResearchersPolicy makersConsultancy