< Back to previous page
- Keywords:Earth sciences and geography
1 - 10 of 11 results
- Multi-model approach to assess the impact of climate change on runoff(2015)Journal: Journal of HydrologyISSN: 0022-1694Issue: 3Volume: 529Pages: 1601-1616Number of pages: 16
- Mapping impervious surface change from remote sensing for hydrological modelling(2013)Journal: Journal of HydrologyISSN: 0022-1694Volume: 485Pages: 84-95Number of pages: 12
- Impact of Urban Land-Cover Classification on Groundwater Recharge Uncertainty(2012)Journal: IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote SensingISSN: 1939-1404Issue: 6Volume: 5Pages: 1859-1867Number of pages: 9
- Spatio-temporal impact of climate change on the groundwater system(2012)Journal: Hydrology and Earth System SciencesISSN: 1027-5606Volume: 16Pages: 1517-1531Number of pages: 15
- Integrating surface and sub-surface water flow simulations for improved climate change impact assessments on the groundwater system(2011)Book: Proceedings of the 31st IAH Irish Annual Groundwater Conference, Tullamore, Ireland, 12-13 April, 2011Number of pages: 8
- Coupled Distributed-Groundwater Modelling for Climate Change Impact on Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems.(2010)Book: IAHR, International Groundwater Symposium. 22-24 September 2010, Valencia, Spain.
- Predicting Impact of Climate Change on Groundwater Dependent Ecosystems.(2010)Book: 2nd International Interdisciplinary Conference on Predictions for Hydrology, Ecology and Water Resources Management: Changes and Hazards caused by Direct Human Interventions and Climate Change. 20-23 September 2010, Prague, Czech Republic.Number of pages: 14
- Predicting land-use change and its impact on the groundwater system of the Kleine Nete catchment, Belgium(2009)Journal: Hydrology and Earth System SciencesISSN: 1027-5606Issue: 6Volume: 12Pages: 1369-1385Number of pages: 17
- Moerasvegetaties Kleine Nete(2009)Book: NatuurverkenningPages: 141-151Number of pages: 11
- Improving hydrological model parameterisation in urbanised catchments: Remote sensing derived impervious surface cover maps.(2009)Book: Proceedings of the international urban water conference, Heverlee, Belgium, 15-19 September, 2008.Series: Water and Urban Development Paradigms. Towards an Integration of Engineering, Design and Management Approach.