< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:- Calculating structural, electronic, magnetic, and optical properties of molecular and crystal structures, especially 2D materials, by using density functional theory. - Temperature dependent magnetic properties of magnetic crystal structure by using classical Monte-Carlo simulation on Ising Model.
- Keywords:THEORETICAL STUDY, Physics (incl. astronomy)
- Disciplines:Magnetism and superconductivity, Optical properties and interactions with radiation, Surfaces, interfaces, 2D materials
- Research techniques:Computational physics Density functional theory and Monte-Carlo simulations
- Users of research expertise:Who conducts an experimental study on a materials and needs a theoretical and computational analysis and prediction on structural, electronic, and magnetic properties.