< Back to previous page
- Keywords:Computational cancer genomics
- Disciplines:Medical genomics, Bioinformatics of disease, Cancer biology
- Department of Human Structure and Repair (Department)
MemberFrom1 Sep 2019 → Today
1 - 1 of 1
- Understanding tumour-immune interactions and cancer immunotherapy responses from differential immune selection pressures in the cancer genomeFrom1 Nov 2022 → TodayFunding: Nonprofit institution or equivalents
1 - 4 of 4
- Benchmark of tools for in silico prediction of MHC class I and class II genotypes from NGS data(2023)
Authors: Arne Claeys, Peter Merseburger, Jasper Staut, Kathleen Marchal, Jimmy Van den Eynden
- A clinically annotated post-mortem approach to study multi-organ somatic mutational clonality in normal tissues(2022)
Authors: Tom Luijts, Kerryn Elliott, Joachim Siaw, Joris Van de Velde, Elien Beyls, Arne Claeys, Tim Lammens, Erik Larsson, Wouter Willaert, Anne Vral, et al.
- Low immunogenicity of common cancer hot spot mutations resulting in false immunogenic selection signals(2021)
Authors: Arne Claeys, Tom Luijts, Kathleen Marchal, Jimmy Van den Eynden
- ALK ligand ALKAL2 potentiates MYCNU+2010driven neuroblastoma in the absence of ALK mutation(2021)
Authors: Marcus Borenäs, Ganesh Umapathy, WeiU+2010Yun Lai, Dan E Lind, Barbara Witek, Jikui Guan, Patricia MendozaU+2010Garcia, Tafheem Masudi, Arne Claeys, TzuU+2010Po Chuang, et al.