< Back to previous page
Annemie Van Der Linden
- Research interest:Instrumentation (MRI + anaesthesia + physiological monitoring) and data processing software for in vivo molecular, functional, physiological and anatomical neuro MRI of small animals (mice, songbirds, fish).
- Keywords:NEUROPLASTICITY, NEURODEGENERATION, FMRI, SONGBIRD BRAIN, IN VIVO MRI, TRANSGENIC MICE, PHENOTYPE, Biomedical sciences (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Evolutionary biology , General biology, Medical imaging and therapy, Neurosciences, Social medical sciences, Other paramedical sciences, Biological and physiological psychology, Cognitive science and intelligent systems, Developmental psychology and ageing
- Research techniques:- MR Imaging and MR Spectroscopy- Simultaneous MRI and EEG- EEG (electroencephalography) - EP (evoked potentials)- Available against payment
- Users of research expertise:- Research centers/groups involved in the construction/use of trangenic mice or other animal models to answer specific neuroscientific questions can appeal to us for their phenotyping using advanced MRI technology- All experimental neuroscientists interested in the organismal approach of in vivo MRI