< Terug naar vorige pagina
- Gebruikers van onderzoeksexpertise:Education
- Medical Doctor, Université Catholique de Louvain (1979)
- Certificate in Tropical Medicine, ITM A (1980)
- Master in Public Health, ITM A (1988)
- PhD in Public Health, UCL (1997)
- IMMPACT: coordinated by the University of Aberdeen (Wendy Graham) in collaboration with the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (Carine Ronsmans); Johns Hopkins (Cindy Stanton); Centre Muraz, Burkina Faso (Nicolas Meda); Nogutchi Memorial Institute on Medical research in Ghana (Margaret Armar-Klemesu)
- Understanding the epidemiology of malaria.
- Assessment of malaria control methods.
- AQUASOU(Improvement of quality and accessibility to emergency obstetric care) in one district of Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
- Accompanying the process of implementing clinical audits in public hospitals of Morocco , starting in Casablanca and Fez; WHO financing
- IMMPACT (Initiative for Maternal Mortality Programme Assessment); evaluation of strategies to reduce maternal mortality in Burkina Faso . Development of a capacity strengthening approach in research institutions of Burkina Faso , Ghana and Indonesia , and in safe motherhood department of MOH of these 3 countries. Financed by Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, DFID, USAID and the EC.
- REACT: Strengthening fairness and accountability in priority setting for improving equity and access to quality health care at district level in Tanzania , Kenya and Zambia . INCO project under the coordination of DBL - Institute for Health Research and Development, Copenhagen.
- Research Methods
- Tropical Diseases: Malaria