Molecular Digestive Oncology KU Leuven
The laboratory for Molecular Digestive Oncology focusses on gastro-intestinal cancers and currently has two types of activities:
- large molecular annotation projects, aimed at better describing the overall molecular identity of GI tumors and potential subtypes. Activities here include in depth molecular annotation of tumor series, state of the art bioinformatics for subtype derivation and biological annotation, comparisons of ...
Abdominal Surgical Oncology KU Leuven
Abdominal Surgical Oncology
- Diagnostic and therapeutic animal models of liver metastasis and peritoneal carcinomatosis from colorectal cancer
- Detection of circulating cancer cells in colorectal, liver, and pancreatic cancer
- Gene-expression profiling and proteomic studies in pancreatic, liver, and biliary cancer
- Innovations in minimally invasive surgery for colorectal, liver, pancreas, and biliairy cancer
Social Epidemiology & Health Policy (SEHPO) University of Antwerp
Clinical Digestive Oncology KU Leuven
The research group Clinical Digestive Oncology focuses on:
- Clinical research on new treatment modalities with a focus on strategy of treatment sequences and on new drugs, including also radionucleide treatment. The clinical research is also focused towards the multidisciplinary management and multimodal treatment of gastrointestinal tumors.
- Clinical research on optimization of diagnostic modalities including response ...
Department of Medical and Forensic Pathology Ghent University
Center for Oncological Research (CORE) University of Antwerp
Centre for Oncology Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Human molecular genetics University of Antwerp
Laboratory of Cell Stress & Immunity KU Leuven
The Laboratory for Cell Stress & Immunity (CSI) focusses on following research themes: cancer immunology & immunotherapy (e.g. DC vaccines, immune-checkpoint blockers, chemo-immunotherapy), immunology of cancer cell death (e.g. programmed cell death like apoptosis, necrosis & necroptosis; stress responses, inflammation, immunity), stress or therapy-elicited immune-signalling pathways (e.g. type I interferons, NFkB signalling, ...