< Back to previous page
- Keywords:Chemistry (incl. biochemistry), General and logistic services
- Disciplines:Other chemical sciences not elsewhere classified
- Users of research expertise:
- Sampling and analyses of pollutants in soils, water and atmosphere. Analyses in liquids, biota, solids and gases of inorganic compounds (major and trace metals, major anions and cations, isotopes of carbon and nitrogen), speciation of mercury, arsenic and tin compounds, bioassays of dioxins and dioxin-like compounds . Determination of the mobile fraction of pollutants in soil and sediments. Determination of the bioavailable pollutant fraction in water and sediments. Environmental impact studies.
- BCR (EEG) referentiematerialen
- Greenhouse effect: study of the role of oceans. How much of atmospheric carbon dioxide is exported to the deep sea?