< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise (University of Antwerp):Wannes Heirman (Ph.D) is a postdoctoral researcher and professor affiliated with the University of Antwerp and the Artesis-Plantijn Hogeschool Antwerp. His research interests include various areas (for example, online privacy and cyberbullying). He has already published extensively on these topics in internationally peer-reviewed journals. An overview of his research profile and publications can be found on the website of the University of Antwerp. Wannes Heirman is also involved in various international research projects, including the World Internet Project (WIP). He was also involved in the two most recent publications of the Belgian Observatory for the Rights on the Internet ("Cyberbullying of minors" and "E-marketing and minors"). He recently broadened his research interest by joining as a senior researcher in the GIDZ ("Guest Orientation In De Zorg") project at the AP University of Applied Sciences and by focusing on user research on 360 ° video and VR for the multidisciplinary Show & Tell project.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):ONLINE PRIVACY, DATA-DRIVEN MARKETING, CYBERBULLYING, NON TAKE UP, Political and social sciences
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Surveys Experiments In-depth Interviews Focus groups Univariate analyses Social Network Analyses Big Data Analyses
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):SMEs and large enterprises Schools Teachers Technology enterprises
- See also: Wannes Heirman (AP Hogeschool Antwerpen)