< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Participatory methods in and approaches to cultural heritage; non-professional engagements with archaeological heritage, particularly by hobby metal detectorists; so-called 'dark' heritage; heritage crime.
- Keywords:CITIZEN INVOLVEMENT, MUSEUMS, HERITAGE EDUCATION, ETHNOGRAPHIC RESEARCH, HERITAGE, ETHNOLOGY, CRIMINOLOGY, History
- Disciplines:Postcolonial studies, Social and cultural anthropology, Sociology of leisure and tourism, Heritage and cultural conservation, Museum studies, Other history and archaeology not elsewhere classified, Archaeological heritage, Critical heritage, Museology
- Research techniques:Critical heritage studies, ethnography, participatory approaches
- Users of research expertise:Stakeholder groups with an interest in cultural heritage (e.g. local communities, decision-makers, local and national heritage authorities).