< Back to previous page
- Research interest:My expertise focuses on the design of new artificial intelligence techniques, which are specifically optimised for resource constrained environments (e.g., wireless networks). In this context, I am investigating new AI techniques that are able to cope with limited data, limited CPU resources or limited network capacity. More specifically, I am focusing on biologically plausible neural networks, deep reinforcement learning and relational learning.
- Keywords:TELEVISION, CLOUD COMPUTING, TELECOMMUNICATIONS, VIDEO STREAMS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, COMPUTER NETWORKS, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Artificial intelligence, Computer architecture and networks, Distributed computing, Information sciences, Information systems, Programming languages, Scientific computing, Theoretical computer science, Visual computing, Other information and computing sciences, Cognitive science and intelligent systems
- Research techniques:Design of new biologically plausible neural networksDesign of new deep reinforcement learning solutionsDesign of new relational learning algorithms
- Users of research expertise:Technology companies in the domain of wireless networks, computer vision, robotics, etc. Companies in the domain of smart cities, industry, logistics, mobility, etc.