< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Experimental mechanics: vibration engineering, acoustics, strain measurement, experimental fluid mechanics.Optical measurement techniques, sensors.Industrial vision.Signal and image processing.System identification.
- Keywords:OPTICAL MEASUREMENT TECHNIQUES, MATERIALS CHARACTERISATION, INDUSTRIAL VISION, Mathematics
- Disciplines:Applied mathematics in specific fields, Astronomy and space sciences, Classical physics, Condensed matter physics and nanophysics, Optical physics, Design theories and methods, Mechanics, Other mechanical and manufacturing engineering
- Research techniques:Laser Doppler vibrometry, Optical fiber sensorsDigital image correlationDimensional metrology (fringe projection, sheet-of-light measurements)Time-of-flight camera's, Stereo visionParticle image velocimetry, wind tunnel testingAcoustical measurements
- Users of research expertise:Mechanical designCondition monitoring, structural health monitoring, non-destructive testingQuality controlIndustrial vision