< Back to previous page
Stéphanie De Somer
- Research interest:Expertise in Belgian and comparative administrative law in general and in the following topics in particular:- the law of administrative organization (autonomous public bodies, independent agencies etc.);- administrative decision-making and procedure;- administrative enforcement; - economic public law (regulation and public contracts); - planning law;- European administrative law and relation to national law.
- Keywords:COMPARATIVE LAW, ADMINISTRATIVE LAW, Law (incl. notarial studies)
- Disciplines:Administrative law , Comparative law, Legal institutions, Litigation, adjudication and dispute resolution, Procedural law
- Research techniques:Doctrinal legal research. Qualitative methods (mainly in-depth interviews).Basics of statistical analysis of legal sources.
- Users of research expertise:Fellow academics; practicing lawyers; courts; administrations; lawmakers; ondernemingen.