< Back to previous page
- Research interest:in vitro and in vivo preclinical research in experimental animal models of neurological and psychiatric diseases including epilepsy (kainic acid, traumatic brain injury), schizophrenia and Alzheimer's, investigation of brain inflammation, autoradiography/histology, behavioral phenotyping (video-EEG monitoring, pre-pulse inhibition), preclinical PET imaging and evaluation of new drugs (functional in vivo readouts).
- Keywords:EPILEPSY, NEUROBIOLOGY, NEUROSCIENCE, ELECTROENCEPHALOGRAPHY (EEG), ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE, NEUROINFLAMMATION, NEURO-IMAGING, SCHIZOPHRENIA, Medicine
- Disciplines:Neurosciences, Biological and physiological psychology, Cognitive science and intelligent systems, Developmental psychology and ageing
- Research techniques:- autoradiography lab- video-EEG set-up for rodents- startle boxes- electrophysiological equipment (evoked potentials, auditory brain response (ABR), distortion product otoacoustic emissions (DPOE))
- Users of research expertise:- Academia- Industry- Funding agencies