< Back to previous page
Stefan Van Dongen
- Research interest:My research focuses on evolutionary psychology, which entails the study of human behavior in an evolutionary context. On the basis of 3D shape analyses, questionnaires and genetic data, the evolution of human mate selection strategies is studied.
- Keywords:MASCULINITY, MATE CHOICE, ATTRACTIVENESS, FLUCTUATING ASYMMETRY, DEVELOPMENTAL INSTABILITY, Biology
- Disciplines:Evolutionary developmental biology
- Research techniques:Geometric morphometrics, multivariate statistical analysis, genome wide association studies.
- Users of research expertise:People active in this area of research.