< Back to previous page
Sophie Van Schoubroeck
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):Sophie Van Schoubroeck has in-depth experience in integrated sustainability analysis, focusing on a combination of techno-economic, environmental, and social analysis.
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Applied economics, Economic development, innovation, technological change and growth, Management, Mathematical and quantitative methods, Microeconomics, Other economics and business, Other social sciences
- Disciplines (Hasselt University):Agricultural and natural resource economics, environmental and ecological economics
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Techno- economic assessment Sustainability analysisMulti-criteria analysisBest-Worst Scaling (BWS)
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Governmental bodiesUniversitiesCompanies Non-governmental organisations