< Back to previous page
- Research interest:- Benchmarking and testing of photocatalytic technology compared to available and coming technological solutions for removal of pollutants in the gas phase.- Application specific case study and feasibility study of air purification technologies, their scientific operating principle, technological performance, efficiency and effectivity.
- Keywords:PHOTOCATALYSIS, SEMICONDUCTOR CERAMIC FOAM, AIR POLLUTION, GAS PURIFICATION, PARTICULATE MATTER, NOX, Applied biological sciences, biotechnology
- Disciplines:Analytical chemistry, Macromolecular and materials chemistry, Physical chemistry, Sustainable chemistry, Aquatic sciences, challenges and pollution , Environmental science and management
- Research techniques:- FT-IR in-situ spectroscopy for studying materials in realistic conditions of pressure and temperature- Gas phase analyses and efficiency of air purification technologie- Diesel engine tests and efficiency of soot filters and catalysts
- Users of research expertise:- Industrial companies, from multinationals to SME- Government and regulation authorities