< Back to previous page
- Research interest:As a liaison between academy scientists and industry, I am enabling technology transfer and valorization of academic knowledge via R&D contracts with industry and IPR transfer.Preparation or research proposals for European, national (IWT, FWO, Hercules), and internal university funds constitutes an important part of my activity. I attracted over 20 million Euro funding for the consortium "SusChemA - Sustainable Chemistry Antwerp" comprising 6 research groups of two departments of University of Antwerp.
- Keywords:BIORENEWABLE CHEMICALS, INNOVATIONS, Chemistry (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Organic chemistry, Sustainable chemistry, Other chemical sciences
- Research techniques:Not applicable
- Users of research expertise:We are interested in collaborations with companies, in the first place from the fine chemicals sector. This includes direct bilateral collaboration, VLAIO O&O projects, EU Framework program projects, and more.