< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:Quantum gases: superfluidity of interacting fermions in the BCS-BEC crossover; finite-temperature effective field theory; multiband superfluidity; rotating Fermi gases; Berezinskii-Kosterlitz-Thouless transition in two-dimensional Fermi gases; vortices and solitons in Fermi gases; collective excitations in superfluid Fermi gases and superconductors Polarons: arbitrary-coupling optical response of polarons; many-polaron systems; optical phonons and electron-phonon interaction, polaron and exciton states in quantum confined systems; multiphonon optical processes in quantum dots; elementary excitations and polaron effects in multielectron bubbles. Superconductivity: theoretical investigation of superconductivity in complex oxides and at complex oxide interfaces.
- Keywords:POLARONS, QUANTUM GASES, Physics (incl. astronomy)
- Disciplines:Atomic and molecular physics, Classical physics, Condensed matter physics and nanophysics, Elementary particle and high energy physics, Materials physics, Mathematical physics, Nuclear physics, Optical physics, Physics of gases, plasmas and electric discharges, Quantum physics, Other physical sciences, Other natural sciences
- Research techniques:Analytic methods of theoretical physics: Path integrals; Green's functions; Kinetic equations; Methods of the Quantum field theory in condensed matter physics
- Users of research expertise:Experimentalists and theorists in condensed matter physics