< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Powdertechnology. This expertise comprises as well milling (mechanical and jet miling), sieving (mechanical, air assisted and cycloe), classification, particle size measurements (laser diffraction, auto correlation spectroscopy) as powder flow design and optimisation. Expertise about free flow, aggglomeration, desagglomeration, additives.Theoretical analysis of powder behaviour (tap density, bulk density, intrinsic density, flow, cohesion, adhesion, porosity, ..)Van der Waals theory. Effect op relative humidity and temperature.
- Keywords:POROUS MATERIALS, ACTIVE MATERIALS, EXPERIMENTAL STUDY, Chemistry (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Physical chemistry
- Research techniques:Laser diffraction (particle size analysis).Density of powders.Porosity of powders.Flow of powder.Cohesion.
- Users of research expertise:PowdersPharmaceuticalsToner Catalyst Road constrctionBuilding constructionFillersAbrasive materialsBlasting materialMetal powdersReinforcing material