< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Expertise concerning software quality assurance (continuous integration, software testing, static analysis, …).Experience with reverse- and reengineering techniques applicable on large scale software systems. We offer a one day tutorial on object-oriented reengineering and consultancy services.
- Keywords:SOFTWARE EVOLUTION, SOFTWARE REENGINEERING, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, SOFTWARE TESTING, Computer science (incl. applied informatics)
- Disciplines:Coding tools and techniques, testing and debugging, Language design, constructs and features, Programming languages and technologies, Software engineering
- Research techniques:Based on the changes applied since the most recent commit, we can optimally select which tests to rerun.Reengineering Patterns (as decribed in the book "Object-Oriented Reengineering Patterns," (Serge Demeyer, Stéphane Ducasse and Oscar Nierstrasz) Morgan-Kaufman, 2003.
- Users of research expertise:Software Engineers and software testers working within an agile context (continuous integration , …)Project leader and ICT-managers in organisations which have produced lots of software over the past years and which seek ways to improve their development and maintenance process.