< Back to previous page
Sarah Van de Velde
- Research interest:Sarah Van de Velde performs research in the domain of medical sociology and family sociology. Most prominent research strands are the studies on gender differences in mental health and health care use, as well as reproductive health and harmful practices against women (Female genital cutting). Specific attention is paid to macro-structural sources of gender inequality.
- Keywords:MENTAL HEALTH, SOCIAL DETERMINANTS OF HEALTH, CHILDCARE POLICY, ABORTION, FAMILY POLICY, ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE, GENDER EQUALITY IN SOCIETY, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Public health care, Public health sciences, Public health services, Applied sociology, Policy and administration, Social psychology, Social stratification, Social theory and sociological methods, Social work, Sociology of life course, family and health, Other sociology and anthropology
- Research techniques:Multilevel regressieBevestigende factor analyseLogistische regressie
- Users of research expertise:Other researchers