< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Consultancy of Belgian public organisations (primarily concerning the legal status of the personnel) and teaching, giving courses and presentations on seminars and post-academic programmes.
- Keywords:PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT, PUBLIC SERVICES, PUBLIC MANAGEMENT, CIVIL SERVICE LAW, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION, HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, LOCAL GOVERNMENTS, BELGIAN LAW, Law (incl. notarial studies)
- Disciplines:Other economics and business, Social change, Law, Citizenship, immigration and political inequality, International and compartive politics, Multilevel governance, National politics, Political behaviour, Political organisations and institutions, Political theory and methodology, Public administration, Other political science
- Research techniques:Use of legal sourcesQuantitative and/or qualitative research
- Users of research expertise:Local governmentProvincesFlemish governmentFederal governmentPublic sector (in general)