< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Remco Sleiderink (°1968) is professor of Medieval Dutch literature at the University of Antwerp. In his research, he often focuses on the compositional contexts of Middle Dutch literature, with specific attention to the Duchy of Brabant and the dynamics between court and city. He is also highly invested in material philology, which provides an integrated approach to text and manuscript transmission. Other constant focuses in his research are literary analysis, intertextuality and multilingualism.
- Keywords:MANUSCRIPTS, MANUSCRIPT STUDIES, URBAN HISTORY, COURT HISTORY, MEDIEVAL LITERATURE, MEDIEVAL HISTORY, BOOK HISTORY, DUTCH LITERATURE, Language and literature (incl. information, documentation, library and archive sciences)
- Disciplines:History, Language studies, Literary studies, Theory and methodology of language studies, Theory and methodology of linguistics, Theory and methodology of literary studies, Other languages and literary studies
- Research techniques:divers
- Users of research expertise:Everybody