< Back to previous page
Pieter Van Dyck
- Research interest:Prof. dr. Pieter Van Dyck is head clinic radiology at the Antwerp University Hospital (UZA) specialized in musculoskeletal (MSK) imaging. He has large clinical expertise in conventional radiography (XR), ultrasound (US), computer tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance (MRI) imaging of the MSK system. Clinical research in the domain of new and advanced MRI techniques for MSK applications in collaboration with the Imec-Vision Lab (UAntwerpen). Emphasis on the development, clinical validation and implementation of super-resolution reconstruction (SRR) techniques for anatomical and quantitative MRI of the knee.
- Keywords:ARTHRITIS, Medicine
- Disciplines:Medical imaging and therapy
- Research techniques:magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Users of research expertise:clinical patients