< Back to previous page
- Research Expertise:The expertise of the ORSY division are organic synthesis, homogeneous catalysis, muticomponent chemistry, photo-redox catalysis and sustainable chemistry. Emphasis in the research is placed on the development of more sustainable reactions/processes.
- Keywords:ORGANIC SYNTHESIS, SYNTHESIS (CHEMICAL), FINE CHEMICALS, PHOTOCATALYSIS, Chemistry (incl. biochemistry)
- Disciplines:Organic chemical synthesis
- Research techniques:Our researchers have access to a state-of-the-art laboratory which is equipped with all modern equipment required for reaction development. Some of the equipment in house: automated flash chromatography systems, online-IR, high-pressure equipment, glovebox, 400 MHZ NMR with broadband probe, HPLC, GC-MS, HRMS analysis. Collaborations with other research groups within the University also gives access to EPR measurements, CV and XRD-analysis or DFT calculations.
- Users of research expertise:Academic research groups oriented towards synthesis Fine chemicals industry