< Back to previous page
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):Cardiovascular research with focus on investigating arterial stiffness (and its relation to atherosclerosis).
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):PURINERGIC RECEPTORS, ATHEROSCLEROSIS, LOW DENSITY LIPOPROTEIN, ARTERIAL STIFFNESS, ANTIHYPERTENSION, Pharmacy and pharmacology
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Cardiac and vascular medicine, Biomarker discovery and evaluation, Drug discovery and development, Medicinal products, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and phytochemistry, Pharmacology, Pharmacotherapy, Toxicology and toxinology, Other pharmaceutical sciences
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Vascular diseases, Pharmacology not elsewhere classified, Cardiac and vascular medicine not elsewhere classified, Drug discovery and development not elsewhere classified, Non-clinical studies
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):in vivo: ECG, blood pressure, PWV, echocardiography, PV-loops; in vitro: fully equipped cell culture lab; ex vivo: organ baths (including oscillating isometric/isobaric transducers), wire myograph, flow myograph, immunohistochemistry and various molecular analyses
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):pharmaceutical industry