< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Research on social innovation in the fight against poverty, with particular attention to the interaction between local projects and ongoing processes of welfare reform. Research on the political role of civil society orgnaisations in relation to public policy and the broader public debate. Research on the strategies of civil society organisations regarding etnocultural diversity in their organisation. Research on urban social work.Theory driven evaluations of social services in collaboration with care givers and - receivers.Participatory research on the role of citizens in the development of science and technology.
- Keywords:URBAN GOVERNANCE, POVERTY AND INEQUALITY, EVALUATION RESEARCH, SOCIAL INNOVATION, Political and social sciences
- Disciplines:Social change, Sociology of social class, Social program evaluation, Social work not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques:In-depth interviewsfocus groupsdiscours analysisparticipant observationTransdisciplinary research designs
- Users of research expertise:Management of social work organisations or other civil society orgnaisations.(Local) governments and public administrations.Collaborative networks around social innovative practices