< Back to previous page
- Research interest (University of Antwerp):I specialize in statistical modelling in business and industry, design and analysis of industrial experiments, design and analysis of choice experiments or stated preference studies, and operations research.
- Keywords (University of Antwerp):OPTIMISATION, DATA ANALYSIS, DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS, Economics and applied economics
- Disciplines (University of Antwerp):Data collection and data estimation methodology, computer programs, Design of experiments, Econometric and statistical methods and methodology, Mathematical methods, programming models, mathematical and simulation modelling
- Disciplines (KU Leuven):Analytical chemistry, Other chemical sciences, Biological system engineering, Biomaterials engineering, Biomechanical engineering, Medical biotechnology, Other (bio)medical engineering, Nutrition and dietetics , Agricultural animal production, Agriculture, land and farm management, Biotechnology for agriculture, forestry, fisheries and allied sciences, Fisheries sciences, Food sciences and (bio)technology
- Research techniques (University of Antwerp):Statistics, operational research, linear and nonlinear (integer) programming, (meta)heuristics
- Users of research expertise (University of Antwerp):Scientists, businesses and industrial companies