< Back to previous page
- Research interest:Talks, lectures and workshops/seminars on the relation church-state, secularisation in the West, tolerance and pluralism, relation worldviews - meaning of life - science and history of ideas concerning religion and worldviews.
- Keywords:RELATION CHURCH-STATE, RELIGION, RELATION WORLDVIEWS - SCIENCE, SECULARISATION IN THE WEST, TOLERANCE AND PLURALISM, Philosophy (incl. moral science)
- Disciplines:Theory and methodology of philosophy, Philosophy, Ethics, Theology and religious studies, Other philosophy, ethics and religious studies not elsewhere classified
- Research techniques:Talks, lectures and workshops/seminars.
- Users of research expertise:- Educational institutions- Governmental services - Organisations in the civil society